When: March 02 from 5:00pm - 5:30pm
These plants, grown by Hilltop Hollow Farm, come in the form of corms or roots. The plants are easy to handle and you can plant right away when you receive them.
Corm (Blazing Star/Liatris Spicata) - looks like a small bulb, about the size of an acorn for this plant
Root (all other plants) - underground part of the plant that persists through the dormant season
Plants will be labeled including instructions with your order for care and planting. Native plant substitutions may be made if necessary.
Orders are due to Cuyahoga SWCD by March 2, 2021 and plants will be shipped directly to you at the beginning of April.
Shipping is $17.95 (no matter how many you order). Consider going into an order with friends and family (using the same credit card) to reduce multiple shipping charges.
Click here for a detailed spreadsheet for plants
- Allegheny Spurge - Pachysandra procumbens
- Black Cohosh - Cimicifuga Racemosa
- Blazing Star - Liatris Spicata
- Bloodroot - Sanguinaria canadensis
- Blue Cohosh - Caulophyllum thalictroides
- Cardinal Flower - Lobelia cardinalis
- Christmas Fern - Polystichum acrostichoides
- Cinnamon Fern - Polystichum acrostichoides
- Great Blue Lobelia - Lobelia siphilitica
- Royal Fern - Osmunda regalis
- Red Trillium - Trillium erectum
- White Trillium - Trillium grandiflorum
- Virginia Bluebell - Mertensia virginica
- Wild Ginger - Asarum canadense